Salary: Please contact us
A world class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Test Engineer to join their team! As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
They enable other companies/their customers to succeed within their particular fields, creating a service for companies both within the local cluster and worldwide. In this role, you will be working in the Test team developing new test programs, supporting both Manufacturing and New Product Introduction.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits, working within a collaborative and friendly environment, who have the opportunity to transform the semiconductor industry within South Wales and the global electronics industry!
- Developing and implementing new test solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Supporting Probe area IT infrastructure
- Supporting Manufacturing to ensure production meets On Time Delivery metrics.
- Writing of bespoke scripts to meet new process/technology requirements.
- Create, maintain and document test programs/plans
- Support the Maintenance team with equipment issues when required.
- Ideally you will be Degree/HND educated in a Scientific discipline
- Working knowledge of semiconductor testers (i.e. ETS-200T) would be advantageous
- C++ programming and/or UNIX knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience of working in high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org