Program Manager (Semiconductor Fab)
Salary: Please contact us
A world class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Program Manager to join their team! They have developed a new platform that has the potential to revolutionise certain applications/fields by eliminating some of the constraints of traditional electrical components.
As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and tracking programs with fab partners, including the fab transfer to production, qualification/onboarding of new partners and volume ramping etc. You will have extensive experience within a semiconductor/MEMS fabrication environment with proven Project/Program Management experience and ideally Master’s degree educated in a scientific discipline.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits, working within a collaborative and friendly environment, who have the opportunity to transform the semiconductor industry within South Wales and the global electronics industry!
- Program management of fab transfer to production, fab partners, qualification/onboarding of new partners and volume ramping etc.
- Managing the flow of production
- Identify elements that need resolving, ensuring a smooth transition to production
- Manage cost, quality, and capacity parameters
- Manage logistics between fab/foundries, process engineering teams, customer etc.
- Forecast budgets for the program
- Budget responsibility - sign off spending for the program/fab, providing actual cost vs budget comparisons
- Reporting for senior management and customers, i.e. on time delivery reports, costs, performance etc.
- Master’s degree in Scientific field (i.e. physics or similar) - although candidates with extensive, relevant experience and no Master’s degree will be considered
- Extensive experience in a semiconductor/MEMS fab engineering environment
- Project/Program Management experience with a formal project management qualification/certification being beneficial (Prince 2 etc.)
- Experience dealing with/managing semiconductor suppliers/vendors
- Experience managing logistics
- Strong IT skills with full proficiency with Microsoft Office
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com