Senior Project Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
This highly innovative medical device manufacturer is actively looking for a Senior Preoject Engineer Engineer to join their team. They are genuinely revolutionising certain applications withing their field and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
As the Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for driving change and continuous improvement initiatives across Product Design & Development, Manufacturing, Quality, and Operations. You will be creating a bridge between department leaders to identify, lead and drive continuous improvements. Alongside this you will be responsible for New Product Introductions, taking products from development and into manufacturing.
This is a varied and crucial role in which the Senior Project Engineer will lead improvements across the business, ranging from operations, business systems, product development, manufacturing processes, quality and more.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company in a varied and highly rewarding role.
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Broad range of engineering experience/understanding – design, development, manufacturing, quality, process etc.
- Strong verification & validation experience (IQ,PQ etc.)
- Strong continuous improvement experience with strong Lean manufacturing experience
- Experience managing/coordinating cross-functional teams, i.e. operations, supply chain, design, manufacturing etc.
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Background/experience in medical device design/manufacturing is essential
- Root cause analysis skills and experience
- Experience working with ISO 13485
- Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt highly beneficial
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org