This highly innovative manufacturer is actively looking for a Electronics Systems/Project Engineer to join their team. They are genuinely revolutionising certain applications withing their field and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
As the Electronics Systems/Project Engineer, you will be responsible for driving change and continuous improvement initiatives across Product Design & Development, Manufacturing, Quality, and Operations. You will be creating a bridge between department leaders to identify, lead and drive continuous improvements. Alongside this you will be responsible for New Product Introductions, taking products from development and into manufacturing.
This is a varied and crucial role in which the Electronics Systems/Project Engineer will lead improvements across the business, ranging from operations, business systems, product development, manufacturing processes, quality and more.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company in a varied and highly rewarding role.
- Ideally degree qualified in Electronic Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline
- Strong Electronic Engineering experience/background
- Broad range of engineering experience/understanding – design, development, manufacturing, quality, process etc.
- Understanding of verification & validation (IQ,PQ etc.)
- Strong continuous improvement experience with strong Lean manufacturing experience
- Experience managing/coordinating cross-functional teams, i.e. operations, supply chain, design, manufacturing etc.
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Background/experience in medical device design/manufacturing is essential
- Root cause analysis skills and experience
- Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt highly beneficial