Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
A highly innovative manufacturer in the Bath area currently require an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. This company are genuinely revolutionising their field and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
You will be helping to create and build their genuinely revolutionary next generation energy platform. You will have sound knowledge of/experience with the complete design of complex software applications or components.
The successful candidate should be an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with experience with embedded programming, ARM, CANbus and Linux based real time operating systems.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (electronic engineering, computer science etc.)
- Experienced Embedded Software Engineer
- Product lifecycle experience
- Experience within a regulated environment/industry
- Experience with Arm, Canbus and Linux based real time operating systems
- Good understanding of software and electronic design
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org