Ref No. 22508
Wales - Monmouthshire
Posted 19 Oct 2020
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
IntaPeople are seeking a first/second line support technician.
You will provide support for all IT systems as well as pick up job tickets from the national helpdesk. You will also provide cover for annual leave and absence within the pool of IT Technicians across the group. Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues as well as housekeeping on Active Directory. Please note, there will be a requirement to cover occasional out of hours support.
This position will require the post holder to be vetted to NPP Level 3 clearance.
To apply for the role of IT Technician, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for IT and have a genuine interest in technology
- Resolution of any day to day issues with systems/software and networking
- Good knowledge of desktop/office applications
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Proactively drive service improvements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Candidate’s who are MCSE qualified, and who can demonstrate experience of VM Ware, as well as the above, will be highly favoured.
Apply for an initial confidential callback.
IT and Engineering Talent Manager
Get in touch:email@example.com