Salary: Please contact us
Would you like to help save children’s lives?
With successful clinical trials and an exciting pipeline, no two days are the same in this South Wales based company. If you care about scientific excellence and focus on the positive difference you make to the patient above all else then this Pharmaceutical Formulation Scientist position is for you.
This is how you will spend your time
- Design and development of long-acting preparations of APIs
- Interpretation of target specifications and preparation of formulation development strategies
- Pharmaceutical development of early and later phase pipeline products
- Provide clear and frequent communication of results to clients and colleagues
If you have the following skills we will be excited to talk to you
- Solid knowledge of drug development pathways
- Background in characterisation of pharmaceutical formulations
- A good understanding of analytical techniques and GMP
- Degree in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar subject
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If your experience correlates, we will get in touch within 24 hours of your application
Site is commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Bristol, Bridgend and Swansea
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org