Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Would you like to be an integral part of a knowledgeable and friendly software team?
This unique medical product is reaching commercialisation phase in 2021 and there is scope to utilise a range of your software skills in a high-end manufacturing site. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be developing cutting edge technology and help bring a healthcare innovation to market that will benefit millions of patients.
This is how you would spend your time
Embedded software development for medical device:
- Full development life-cycle of the machine (design, implementation, integration and tests) compliant with IEC-62304.
- Embedded software development in C (MISRA) using real-time operating system for ARM Cortex-M3 processors.
- Development of PC application in C# for diagnostics.
- Software design: UML (Enterprise Architect)
If you have the following skills we would be excited to talk to you
- Industry experience designing software for complex systems
- Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems
- Programming languages – C is essential and C# and C++ would be a bonus
- Scripting languages such as PERL and Python
- Create, debug and maintain software for microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Above market rate
- 8% bonus
- Lucrative share options
- Perk box
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday office hours
This site is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Worcester, Banbury, Hereford and Gloucester
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com