Electronics Project/Programme Manager
Salary: Please contact us
A world-renowned electronics manufacturer is looking for a highly experienced Project/Programme Manager who will be responsible for managing all operational aspects and related financial aspects of the assigned customer accounts relating to costs, pricing, profit, working capital and customer service.
- Utilise the company account management tools, CRM systems, ERP systems and comply with the companies processes to maintain strict account governance
- Maintain and develop wide customer relationships to ensure a very high level of NPS.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the customer and the industry to deliver true customer value.
- Ensure that all business is maintained at high levels of gross margin and operating profit.
- Ensure that all tooling, non-recurring costs and company labour are sold/delivered profitably and there is a timely collection of income.
- Ensure that all financial forecasting (Revenue, Order Intake and Order Book), within the current, month, quarter and year outlook is accurate and timely.
- Secure inventory greater than industry standard turns.
- Ensure excess and obsolete material claims are collected in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for the closure of timely and accurate customer pricing deviations.
- Be the primary focal point for the customer operational relationship including; customer satisfaction, problem and conflict resolution and escalation.
- Work with the Operations teams across the global organisation to ensure we deliver outstanding operational execution. This includes ensuring we exceed customer request and commit dates (OTD) and we maintain a high level of quality (DPPM). All of these commits must be reflected accurately in the company’s ERP systems
- Conduct regular customer meetings including, but not limited to monthly meetings, quarterly business reviews and strategic business review
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org