Lead Solutions Architect
Salary: Please contact us
Lead Solutions Architect (Cloud) – Excellent Salary and Bonus - Warwick
We’re helping to grow the software team for an R&D company based in Warwick and looking for an enthusiastic Solutions Architect to help lead a tight knit team!
It’s an interesting time to join the company as they are moving from seed funding to product launch of a high-tech medical device. You will be contributing to improving healthcare and positively affect millions of patients worldwide.
This is how you will spend your time
You will be the primary technical lead for the GUI, connectivity and cloud applications architecture evolution across the company’s products and services, assisting the Software Manager with the day to day running of the GUI and connectivity Team.
The successful candidate will help define a vision for the company’s products as well as drive the team to implement the product roadmap, forming a core part of the GUI team. Though the role will be varied, responsibilities will include –
* Define, maintain and evolve the Software Architecture of new and existing products
* Contribute to Software project plans definition and update
* Translate system requirements to effectively document Software requirements
* Production of fully implemented and successfully tested software functionalities
If you have these skills we will be excited to speak with you
We’re ideally looking for a people person, and strong cloud systems experience, you may be a senior looking for a change of pace, or someone looking to step up into this kind of role – either way we’re keen to chat to experienced architects.
We are looking for core skills including -
* The deployment of complex, cutting edge cloud based systems to the commercial market.
* Proven ability in leading multi-disciplined software teams both in-house and off-shore.
* The ability to define requirements, architecture and design of apps and services deployed to PAAS infrastructure, ideally in Microsoft Azure but similar AWS or other public cloud solutions.
* Experience of automated build and deployment systems, ideally Azure Devops.
* Strong software engineering background, with emphasis on OOP and SOLID principles.
* Proven track record of leveraging appropriate technology for robust, scalable cloud solutions (e.g. PaaS, SaaS, Microservices).
* Experience connecting devices to the cloud (e.g. IoT solutions, reliable messaging protocols).
* Experience developing with .NET framework
If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit, please get in touch.
Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Tom – email@example.com
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org