Critical Facilities Shift Engineer/Electrician
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are currently working alongside a South Wales based client who is seeking a Critical Facilities Shift Engineer/Electrician to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity to work for an internationally recognised organisation, that offers long-term prospects and excellent training and development.
As the Critical Facilities Shift Engineer/Electrician you will be responsible for the daily facility and plant room checks, fault finding and diagnostics of electrical systems on site. The role will involve installing and maintaining new electrical systems to customer standards.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Providing 24/7 monitoring of the site infrastructure
- Daily facility and plant room checks, fault finding and diagnostics of electrical systems on site
- Raising incidents to appropriate colleagues/third parties
- Ensuring all Electrical Equipment and Infrastructure are maintained to standards
- Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Undertaking electrical installation works to IEE 18th Edition
- Deal with customer queries in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Ensure that all shift documentation is complete, legible and accurate
- Inspect and submit all paperwork via Sharepoint
To be considered for this position we are looking for the following skills:
- Experience working within a critical facility/within critical infrastructure i.e. experience with high voltage, emergency backup systems/generators etc,
- Experience of electrical distribution networks
- Electrically qualified to City & Guilds (or equivilant)
- IEE 17th/18th Edition (BS7671) Regulations
- Hold a valid JIB card
- Awareness of IT technologies
- Awareness of mechanical infrastructure
Successful applicants will also be required to obtain security clearance (Candidates with existing security clearance will be given preference).
Please note this role is working on a shift system (4 on/4 off) which will be a mixture of days and nights on a rotating basis.
On offer is a competitive salary + excellent benefits package, including 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday), Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Death in Service, Group Income Protection, Eye Care Scheme
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org