Principal Process Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
A world class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Principal Process Engineer to join their team! They have developed a new platform that has the potential to revolutionise certain applications/fields by eliminating some of the constraints of traditional electrical components.
As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
In this role, you will be responsible for responsible for developing, improving, monitoring, recording, organizing, tracking process modules and flows for a range of silicon devices. The Principal Process Engineer will encompasses early addressing of process integration challenges, risk management, problem solving and quality control. The Principal Process Engineer will work closely with external partner teams as well as internal processes, design, measurement and packaging teams.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits, working within a collaborative and friendly environment, who have the opportunity to transform the semiconductor industry within South Wales and the global electronics industry!
- Develop silicon photonic process modules and process flows
- Coordinate fab activities with internal teams and outsources partners
- Analyse results and data from process trials
- Coordinate and implement problem solving activities
- Deliver solutions to process problems and integration challenges
- Monitor quality and consistency of developed modules at partner foundries
- Communicate status issues and schedules to working teams and management
- Disseminates learning across process teams
- Mentor junior members
- PhD/Masters in a related science or technology field
- 5 years+ relevant silicon processing experience, preferably in MEM’s or photonics
- Hands on knowledge of a number of key fab processes, such as: lithography, etch, deposition, implant, CMP and epitaxial growth.
- Proven track record in process development and process integration
- Proficient in experimental design, analysis and problem-solving tools
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Experience in back-end processes e.g. wafer bumping, metallisation etc.
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com