Senior Hardware Engineer
Ref No. 22567
Posted 20 Nov 2020
Salary: Please contact us
An experienced Hardware/Electronics Engineer is required for a growing company in London.
- Develop embedded software for PCBs and high-level software for verification purposes.
- Familiar with Altium and embedded software development environment.
- Design, develop, layout PCBs, wiring looms and test electronic circuits as part of the robotic control, actuation and other systems
- Manage production of prototype PCB assemblies
- Support EMC and other regulatory testing activities
- Create relevant documentation for QMS and Regulatory requirements
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering.
- Experience in project planning, resourcing and timely delivery
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com