Programme Engineer/Manager - semiconductors
Salary: Please contact us
A world class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Programme Manager to join their team! As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
They enable other companies/their customers to succeed within their particular fields, creating a service for companies both within the local cluster and worldwide. This is a key position within the team, you will be responsible for the introduction of new projects from initial quotation stage through to serial production and subsequent changes, ensuring that project deliverables are achieved and are in line with customer requirements.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits within a collaborative and friendly environment, who have the opportunity to transform the semiconductor industry within South Wales and the global electronics industry!
You will be heavily involved in the introduction of new products/technologies into the Fab, liaising with teams to ensure best practice for process, product design, manufacturing/assembly and quality is implemented. As well as ensuring customer requests are adhered to and driving cost effectiveness.
- Degree educated (ideally hold a higher degree) within an engineering or scientific discipline
- Experienced Programme Engineer/Manager or ready to take the next step within your career
- 5+ years’ experience within a high volume wafer fab environment
- Ideally you will have experience with technology transfers experience in IGBT and MOSFET technologies
- Experience within photonics would be beneficial
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com