Front End Developer x 2
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople is proud to be working in partnership with a fast growing, disruptive technology company based in Cardiff. We are supporting them along their growth road map and are currently looking for a number of passionate Front-end Developers to complement the existing technical team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on green-field based projects within their booming sector.
We are looking for a Developer with between 18months and 5+ years commercial experience with a strong web application development background. You will be exposed to several different technologies, but you should have experienced in Vue.JS, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS3. You will work alongside the Engineering Manager and other Developers to create UI focussed application whilst supporting the wider development and R&D team.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in:
- Front-end software development (18months+)
- Experience with Vue.JS, TypeScript, CSS and HTML
- Experience with UX/UI designs
- Experience working with Git
- Able to work well within a fast-paced environment
You will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing the Web Applications using the technologies above whilst collaborating heavily with the product and design team. As one of the Front-end developers you’ll create a smooth UI so that the functionality and visuals are responsive and user friendly. Someone who keeps up to date with the latest technologies and frameworks would be ideal along with the ability to self-motivate when needed. We wiull also consider candidates with experience in other transferable JS frameworks.
- Experience or knowledge of CI/CD
- Working with an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of design patters
- Testing your own or others work before launch
Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive starting salary (£25,000 - £40,000) depending on experience/skills
- Above average holiday offering
- Remote working post COVID19 (flexible office/home blend)
- Very Flexible working culture
- Progression and training opportunities
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- New work equipment (Mac or Laptop)
Plus, so much more like a modern open planned working environment & potential for international travel … Please note - Remote onboarding will be adhered to whilst in the current pandemic.
IntaPeople are representing this client as a recruitment partner so for more information regarding the role please call Nathan Handley on 0292 1677 180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com