Business Change Project Manager
Salary: Please contact us
About the company…
The client is the UK Largest specialist motor insurer with a A+ rating, who have a passion for vintage and collectable cars.
Within this role you will:
The role will be to provide support to the business function in delivery of their change initiatives. To identify, plan and co-ordinate the planning and deployment of resources projects and to ensure that all projects comply with the client’s change delivery framework. Working as a business partner to key business areas to ensure appropriate change engagement and successful delivery and implementation of change initiatives.
Needed from you:
- Proven experience of project planning and management, with a formal project management qualification preferable.
- Experience of managing IT implementation projects, preferably combining third party and internal suppliers/staff.
- Risk and Issue management.
- Strong verbal and written communication and exceptional organisation and planning skills.
- An appropriate level of understanding of IT system development, implementation and operations to support IT implementation project
- Understanding of basic financial models and P/L; financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Effective ability in the Microsoft Office suite, including Project
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of GDPR
- from experience with broker software houses and/or Polaris.
- Experience of financial services/insurance
- 10% pension
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance for yourself
- 18% Bonus on top of competitive salary
You will be an enthusiastic leader with a passion for company change, growth and efficiency
Apply for the role or drop me an email to K.email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org