Electrical/Electronic Production Engineer
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a world class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Electrical/Electronic Engineer to join their team! As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry! They enable other companies/their customers to succeed within their particular fields, selling their products worldwide.
The Electrical/Electronic Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting all aspects of designing and the introduction of new products.
- Implementing and developing the test procedures and processes,
- Problem solving
- Working with PCB looms
- Work with multiple departments e.g. Operations, Engineering
- Risk Assessment of processes and manufacturing
- Experience with Electrical design
- Autocad/Autocad Electrical experience
- Electronics and PCB experience
If you are interested please apply below.
Get in touch:email@example.com