Are you a Data Engineer looking to work for a growing Fintech organisation? Do you have experience of Azure? If so read on...
My client is looking for a Data Engineer with the following experience:
- Degree or qualification/experience obtained in the field of Computer Science, IT, engineering, Maths, Physics or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate desirable.
- Designing, building, and optimising data ingestion/ETL pipelines suitable for on-prem and Cloud-based architectures.
- Azure technologies: Data Factory v1 & v2, Databricks, Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, Stream Analytics, PolyBase, and u-SQL
- Full SQL Server BI Stack (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS tabular, and PowerBI)
- Data warehousing, Kimball’s methodology, in particular.
- Detailed understanding structured database systems, including MS SQL Server (essential) and MySQL (desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers. Ability to tune and optimise query performance, recommend indexes
This experience will enable you to carry out duties such as:
- Deliver data solutions in accordance with agreed organisational standards that ensure services are resilient, scalable and future-proof.
- Ensure data is secured across different clients and in line with legislation
- Ensure that test data is masked appropriately in development and test systems.
- Triage data pipeline problems and data-related issues and coordinate between teams to ensure successful resolution.
- Liaise with all departments and involvement in projects for future customer requirements and implementations. Will need to work very closely with all IT departments to meet with and exceed client expectations.
- Design, build, test, and maintain data pipelines to connect operational systems, data for analytics and BI systems
- Deliver services that are automated, reliable and secure
If you're interested please press 'Apply' or contact Karen on email@example.com