Business Intelligence Developer
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are pleased to be representing a fast growth client based in South Wales who require an experienced Business Intelligence Developer. We are helping grow the BI team due to a number of new and exciting projects ahead. An experienced BI Developer who is able to work well under pressure and deliver against project deadlines whilst working closely with stakeholders will be required.
Working within a small BI team which is part of a larger IT team you will support end users to gather requirements and needs. Reporting directly into the Business Information Manager you will assist in the development and delivery of high-profile projects within the business whilst supporting the Data Warehouse.
Essential Skills -
- Strong experience with SQL
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- An understanding or experience with SSIS/ SSAS and SSRS
- Extract Transform and Load experience
Sitting within the BI team you will play an important part in the delivering and maintenance of the data warehouse whilst working with automation tools using integration services. You will manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders all over the world. This client is based in South Wales and Near London, so we are open to candidates who are able to travel to either site.
Candidates with experience with integrating across multiple platforms, Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are desirable but not essential.
The IT team are fully remote currently but have plans to return to the office towards the end of 2021. With this in mind a Hybrid approach will be adopted, and candidates will need to travel to the office a couple of times a month.
Role overview -
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Competitive Salary of circa £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Starting at 24 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Fully remote role to then switch to an AdHoc Basis
- South Wales or Nr London HQ
- Private Medical Insurance
- Work, retail and childcare vouchers
For more information click APPLY now or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252500. LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org