Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are proud to be representing one of Cardiff’s fast growth businesses in the recruitment for an DevOps Engineer. Based within the busy Capital this award-winning company is made up of a team of circa 40-50+ developers, engineers, testers, product managers/owners and other technical peers.
Sitting within the DevOps function you will work closely with other developers/engineers to provide a high degree of autonomy. You will be tasked with deploying infrastructure into the cloud, whilst maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines. Being an experienced DevOps engineer you will assist the development teams with the deployment of their own code whilst maintain and troubleshooting applications.
Ideally, you’ll have experience with (but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box here):
- Experience within a DevOps/Systems related role (a minimum of 2+years)
- Experience and knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Jenkins
- Experience/Knowledge with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- An understanding of cloud security Understanding of authentication and authorisation methods, such as OAuth, SAML and SSO in general
- A basic understanding of security best practices, whether that’s in the cloud, on your computer or even on your phone
- Experience with CentOS / Linux
- Experience/Exposure or an interest in other cloud technologies such as Azure
We are looking for self-motivated and forward-thinking engineers. You will be working as part of a fast paced, rapidly growing function so having the desire to continuously improve and learn/upskill in new technologies will be essential. Ideally, we’re looking for candidates who have certifications, personal projects or a clear interest within DevOps.
- A competitive starting salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working policy (including home/office working blend) – after COVID19 restrictions
- Competitive pension contributions
- Progression and development opportunities
- Private medical cover options
Plus, so much more like leisure vouchers, Cycle to work scheme and team day/nights out (pre/post-covid)
The Welsh technology sector is booming, if you are looking for a new challenge or have personal career milestones this might be the opportunity for you. We are working with a large number of clients who have not been effectively negatively by COVID19 so this is might be the time to now look for a new role. If you are based outside of Wales, why not look at a potential relocation option as there’s so much more on offer compared to other UK Tech Cities.
For more information click APPLY now or for a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com