Senior Test Automation Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Are you looking for your next step in your career working on national security measures? We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to assist our well-established client in Nottingham. The role will be on a hybrid basis, so you must be conformable commuting to the office.
About the company and role:
The client is a monopoly in the Defence and Security market, they have been running since the 90s. They develop secure information exchange solutions have been deployed across the globe in 90+ countries. They have built a global reputation for their success as well as their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
The main role of this job will to be lead, design and develop test scripts and cases, this will provide thorough maintenance and product release test coverage.
· 5+ years of proven experience in Test Automation and proven knowledge of Test Automation tools and practices.
· Automated and manual testing experience (e.g. functional, FAT, SAT, performance, fuzz and component testing)
· Developing, maintaining and executing automated test scripts.
· Agile methodology
· Windows and Linux operating systems knowledge
Desirable, but not essential experience:
· An understanding of Cyber Security and ICT technologies
· Security and defence industry experience
· You will be someone with a passion for technologies, an understanding of Cyber Security. You will have a SC clearance or be willing to undergo one
· 25 days holiday
· Company pensions scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Flexible holidays
· Life assurance
· Apply now or email Katie for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com