Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople is working with an established but scalable client based in Cardiff and London who are world leaders within their financial technology sector. We are actively seeking a motivated Senior Dev Ops Engineer to compliment the ever-growing engineering function.
You’ll be joining them during this exciting time as they are building a scalable and secure platform that is and will be used worldwide.
The company's plan is to build a secure, scalable and robust system, with the aim of continuously improving the platform and coaching the engineering team . You’ll be joining a talented and well-established team and will contribute to the development and maintenance of the ever-growing product.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Tools: Ansible/Terraform/Packer
- Have knowledge of Containeration such as Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation
- Have mentored Junior Engineers
- Database experience with MySQL/Redis/Elasticsearch
Joining this fast-growing team, you will communicator effectively across the technology function whilst being open-minded and be comfortable in bring proactive to question and challenge new and improved solutions and ways of working.
The aim is to continue building the product and expand the offering in their industry. You’ll join a small product focussed team to ensure that projects and products are full functional and user friendly. If you have experience with other technologies such as AWS, this will come as a bonus otherwise you can be prepared to learn and upskill in these areas.
What’s on offer for you;
- A very Attractive starting salary of £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holidays per year + Bank Holidays
- Remote working
- Company outings such as trips to gin distilleries and charity football
- Company onboarding share options
- Life, Medical and Health Insurance schemes
- Brand new office equipment (Mac/Linux or Windows)
- Progression and training subscriptions
Plus, so much more like modern offices, company days/nights out and conferences …. (when safe to do so of course)
For more information or a completely confidential chat please call David Enright on 07341776161 or 02920 252 500 or email email@example.com . We offer candidate referral rewards for any successful candidates hired via the referral platform
We are open to speaking to less experienced candidates who are looking for their next step in their career so please get in contact
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org