Senior Developer/System Analyst
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a role with a growing company that offer remote working? We’re helping our client based in Cardiff scale up the technical team with a Senior Developer with Sys Admin/Architecture experience. They’re undergoing an enormous growth phase; the team has grown by over 34% since the beginning of lockdown.
About the role:
- With a background in software development and system architecture/system administration, you will develop technical capability and be responsible for planning work including the design of system architecture.
- Building back-end APIs and Domain-driven design is an imperative part of the role
- This is a hands-on technical role so there will be no management duties; you will be responsible for the overall system architecture, the planning and implementation of Quality Assurance and Project deliverables.
- The role is mainly remote, but the office is open on a hot desk set up for when the team chooses to be in the office.
- You will have experience/knowledge of designing Business Logic in a Microservice Architecture.
- We are looking for a logically minded engineer who understands the business space, the problem/challenges involved with the ability to build a system to provide a solution.
- Ideally, you will have built systems in the domain driven development space and developed enterprise software using C# or .Net (or .Net Core for bonus points).
- This role will give you the opportunity to build new software, create the stack, look at what the company has in place already and maintain that whilst process engineering for efficiency.
Apply now or email Kim for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com