Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Would you like to be part of a team that manufactures high tech and truly innovative products which have a huge impact on people’s lives? We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor who will be responsible for assisting the Production Manager in the management of manufacturing, including the team, production schedule and materials. You will assist in the management of circa 30 shop floor workers. You will assist in the management of circa 30 shop floor workers.
As a business they offer a competitive package with a high-rate pension and flexible working hours.
- Assist the Production Manager in the management of manufacturing, including the team, production schedule and materials.
- Deputise for the Production Manager when necessary
- Schedule manufacturing, goods in and stores etc. to meet production demands
- Ensure team compliance to H&S standards
- Maximise performance of manufacturing
- Lead CAPA investigations
- Promote lean principals
- Ensure an environment of continuous improvement
- 5+ years manufacturing experience, ideally within a highly regulated environment
- Continuous Improvement/process improvement knowledge and experience
- Management experience
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan others workload and give direction
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Get in touch:email@example.com