Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are currently supporting a globally based technology focussed consultancy who require an several experienced Project Managers to join the team. The teams are AGILE, supporting multiple products with a challenging and exciting roadmap and opportunity to contribute significantly to the success of the organisation.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a fast-paced team. You will be joining a team who are working on new API capabilities and deliverables.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager (within a technical environment) – essential
- Agile/Waterfall etc – essential
- Prometheus and Grafana tool implementation experience – essential
- Mobile Networks experience – desirable
- Prince2/Project Manager related certifications – desirable
We are seeking PM’s who have strong experience with a fast moving, technical environment. Someone who is up for a challenge and can face any subject/problem thrown their way. The client has technical teams between Bristol, London and Birmingham so very rare occasional travel to the nearest site maybe required for the needs of the business and Adhoc meetings.
- Project Manager
- Circa £250-£260 per day depending on experience
- 6months Contract (likely to extend)
- Reputable Industry leading end client
- ASAP Start date
- Fully Remote/Home working role
Please note you MUST work via a UK based UMBRELLA company to be on this client project/site.
For an instance response click APPLY now or for a confidential chat please call David Enright on 02920 252 500.We are unable to provide sponsorship nor support candidates outside of the UK at this time.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org