Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are currently supporting an international software application house who have a permanent Quality Assurance Tester position available. They are looking for an experienced software tester with circa 2 to 3 years industry experience.
The company’s products run in an internet browser environment and are continuously evolving to meet the demands of their clients and end users who include such well-known names as Viacom, Discovery, Viceland and Bloomberg. The role will require the production of test scenarios and the ability to manage your time efficiently to meet testing demand.
Ideally, the right candidate will have:
- 2 to 3 years or more experience within a relatable or similar role.
- Experience with testing and supporting internet-based applications.
- Experience with mainstream testing platforms
- Experience or knowledge within an agile development team or environment
- Experience of writing and executing test plans.
- Good general IT skills.
- An interest in working towards automated testing frameworks.
Day to day you will be working in a rewarding, open planned environment and help the Development, Projects and Support teams to deliver quality code which will have a positive impact on the client. The team operates on an Agile development practice focused on achieving rapid delivery.
The company has a desire to move towards automation in accordance with the team’s and companies testing roadmap and therefore a background in automation or a keen appetite to learn and apply its principles will be a distinct advantage within this role. The company, which has been established for over 20 years, still retains the culture of a start-up environment where rapid development cycles and great ideas can become a reality for customers in a matter of weeks.
What is in it for the right candidate:
- A Competitive starting salary of £24,000 - £28,000(depending on experience)
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Remote working to be defined and based on return to office policy.
- Open plan, modern offices with free beverages, fruit etc.
- Onsite, free parking.
- Development, mentorship, and progression opportunities.
- Start-up culture (within a well-established company)
Office occupation note: The company is currently working 100% remotely but has a commitment to returning to an office environment in a safe and controlled manner when the time is right. Home office equipment such as laptops, desktop computers, chairs, desks etc. will be provided as required to all employees. Any return to the office will be based on best practices and official recommendations. The company is considering balancing home and remote working in the future although they see significant advantages in a collaborative office environment. The company has no set timeline for the return to an office environment – they will make their own, cautious decisions based on employee and public health considerations.
For more information and a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or for instant response please click APPLY now. Please note – IntaPeople is the sole recruitment partner for this client. Social Media - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com