DevOps Engineer - Remote Working
Salary: Please contact us
Struggling to find a DevOps Engineer role with interesting challenges where you can be fully involved in multiple projects across a company? We are helping our client based in Cardiff to scale their infrastructure team with DevOps Engineers who want to work within a collaborative team and can add value across multiple workstreams within the business.
About the company…
• Traditionally not known for their technical capabilities our client is completing multiple transformations and changes to compete within their industry.
• The technical teams keep the company at the forefront of technology and as the company scales in projects and size, they have an exciting IT department that are constantly thinking of new ways to improve their functions.
• As it stands, there are multiple migrations and transformations to take their core infrastructure away from their legacy systems and into cloud-based solutions.
• You have a passion for DevOps, a love for Cloud and enjoy automating BAU tasks so that you can focus on more interesting projects.
• You have a strong background within cloud environments, you are able to work across infrastructure technologies and you have the ability to code / script at a good level.
• You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
• You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the role…
• You will be a key member of the infrastructure team, developing and supporting current pipelines, implementing new technologies to improve the architecture and enable a smooth migration to their new platforms.
• You want to be part of the team to create solutions rather than just working with the technology that's in place.
• Our client wants candidates who can create the infrastructure from scratch and be an integral part of the solution rather than accepting the current tech stack.
The technology / experience needed…
• A background working within cloud hosting platforms GCP, Azure, AWS it doesn't matter to us, if you've got the skills to transfer between all 3 even better.
• Ability to work with IaaC / Automation tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack etc)
• Strong background across Linux OS (RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc)
• Ability to code / script (Bash, Python, Go etc) to improve CI/CD pipelines.
As well as having a good skillset within DevOps and Cloud technologies we would also like candidates with wider infrastructure experience; could be networking, could be databases, could be security but these can also help to compliment other projects / teams.
Next steps… Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Kim - email@example.com
IntaPeople is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Your details will never be submitted to a client without your explicit consent.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org