SoC/Chip Design Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
One of the fastest-growing companies in the UK is looking for an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team in Farnborough. They are at the forefront of technology and operate in one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK with their products soon to have a huge impact on everyday life. They have multiple funding and revenue streams and are incredibly secure, they have been recruiting throughout the entire pandemic
- 5+ years in silicon design.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field from a major academic institute or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the full ASIC/VLSI chip-design flow and toolchain including, RTL coding (Verilog, VHDL advantage), verification, PD aware synthesis and STA.
- Track record in design to T.O of high-speed complex chips. Experience in advanced process is an advantage.
- Clear sense of urgency and a “can do” attitude. Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Self-learning capabilities adapt to changes and study new technical fields.
- Knowledge\experience in networking, SoC architecture and communication systems is an advantage
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com