Senior Software Developer (PHP)
Salary: Up to £60,000 DOE
Senior Software Developer (PHP) – Up to £60,000 + up to 10% bonus and WFH options long term
We’re helping to grow the technical team for a company based in Caerphilly and looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer with strong PHP experience to join a tight knit team!
We’re ideally looking for someone with great attention to detail, and strong commercial PHP experience, you may be a senior looking for a change of pace, or someone looking to step up into this kind of role – either way we’re keen to chat to solid developers.
As a Senior Software Developer, we’re looking for strong soft skills as well as the technical side of things, so communication is paramount. Aside from commercial experience in PHP, we’re looking for core skills including -
* Being comfortable working in a small team on secure high performance web applications
* The ability to work independently, unsupervised and under pressure in a fast moving environment, dealing with staff at all levels in the organisation through to senior company executives.
* Working in an Agile team
What you’ll be doing…
It’s an interesting time to join the company as they are embarking on an ambitious technology refresh programme which will eventually lead to the retirement of their core platforms and incrementally replacement by a new platform that is being built.
The successful candidate will contribute to the growth of the company, by continuously developing systems to accommodate for increasing requirements across the board. You’ll form a core part of the Agile team for the new project and though the role will be varied, responsibilities will include -
* Consulting with managerial / technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest changes.
* Accurately identifying technical requirements to provide suitable web application solutions.
* Writing, updating, maintaining and deploying software to handle specific jobs/ tasks.
* Conducting test runs to be sure they will produce the desired information.
* Provide mentoring and guidance to other members of the development team. This will include peer group and code reviews
While we see great value in bringing people in with specific skills, we also realise that sometimes your background may not perfectly overlap with what is listed, we look at aptitude and attitude as well as your current skills and experience. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit, please get in touch.
Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Jon – J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com