Frontend Developer (Angular)
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a front-end role that offers remote working? I’m helping a Cardiff based tech company expand the team with Software Engineers to work on multiple projects and workstreams.
About the company…
- They have a start-up mentality and have exciting and ambitious plans for growth over the coming 12 months
- They work on large-scale enterprise websites and applications
- As an integral part of the Software Development Team, you will play a key role in developing flawless solutions for a range of different clients.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the Tech:
- Around 2-3 years’ experience in Angular
- Experience in using version control in a team environment.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing Ionic applications.
- Experience developing with Typescript and ES2016+.
- Experience with creating deployable Electron applications.
- Good working knowledge of task runners – ideally Webpack-related.
- Knowledge of Flux-inspired architecture.
- Worked with APIs, databases, and related supporting architecture.
- A love of clean coding practices (SOLID, Hexagonal, etc).
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com