.Net Developer Remote
Salary: Please contact us
Struggling to find a role where you can work from home and become Microsoft Accredited/Certified? We’re helping our Client based in Surrey scale up the technical team with Software Developers to work on multiple workstreams.
**SC Clearance required**
About the company:
- They’re advocates of promoting from within and really pride themselves on offering progression, they provide ongoing support to the team and encourage career development.
- Recently, they have started working with Microsoft to offer certificates and accreditations to the team. If your goal is learn new things to be Azure certified, look no further!
About the role:
- Although they have traditionally been an office-based team, they have transitioned to a remote first approach. The role will be mainly working from home and you will only need to attend 121s/meetings in the office once a month or so.
- They’re currently migration from on-premise to Azure Cloud, they aim to be completely cloud based in the next 3 months
- Day to day, you’ll be developing APIs and working with Design patterns in a microservice based architecture.
- This is an end to end role so you’ll liaise with steak holders, gather requirements and work on the whole software development lifecycle all the way through to deployment
About the Tech
- The programming languages
- You’ll need an understanding of Microsoft Azure, if you’ve worked on a similar migration project; that would be ideal. We are interested in speaking to candidates who either have worked with Azure in a commercial setting or have self-taught and gained a certification.
- Nice to haves
- Azure DevOps, No code tools (Power Apps, Flow)
- You’ll be an experienced .Net Developer who has created designs and solutions.
- The part of the application this role focuses on is customer focused so we’re looking for someone who can explain technical terms to non-technical people in a way that’s easy to understand.
- You’ll be an open engineer who wants to learn new things.
Apply now or email Kim for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com