Senior Management Accountant
Salary: Please contact us
Are you a Management Accountant looking looking for your next step up? Or are you already a Senior Management accountant looking to move to an exciting IT company? If so read on...
My client is looking for a qualified Management Accountant with at least 3 years' experience in this role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will also have experience in:
- Cash Management
- Management Accounts
- Project Accounting
- Payroll .
- Systems development
This will enable you to carry out responsibilities such as:
- Production of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules to predetermined timescales, including:
- Production of project costing profit and loss account for all projects, including investigation of key variances against original profit expectation at order stage.
- Monthly revenue and cost analysis and investigation and explanation of variances against forecast and/or budget.
- Review of operating costs analysis prepared by Management Accountant.
- Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts, to include sales/purchase ledger, accruals, prepayments, accrued/deferred income and costs.
- Preparation of bad debt provision and identification of any early stage issues. To include processing of bad debt write off for VAT recovery.
- Preparation of any other management accounting information and variance analysis as required.
- Maintenance of journal entries and assistance with Sage 200 month end routine where required.
Essential & demonstrable:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or qualified by experience, with 3 or more years relevant experience in a similar environment
- Advanced Office 365, particularly Excel, is preferred
- Knowledge of Sage 200, aBILLity and Autotask is an advantage
If you're interested in this role please press 'Apply' or contact Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com