Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople is proud to be working in partnership with a fast growing, disruptive technology company based in Cardiff. We are supporting them along their growth road map and are currently looking for a experienced UI/UX Designer to complement the existing development team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on green-field based projects within their booming sector.
We are looking for a Designer with between 18months and 5+ years commercial experience with a strong design and development background. The ideal candidate will have a mobile-first approach to UI/UX design, with demonstrable experience of designing with either responsive or frameworks. We are looking for candidates who have working knowledge of mobile design patterns and some commercial experience would be a massive advantage.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 18months + within a UI/UX Design focussed role
- A Design/Technology related degree/qualification
- Strong experience in Design fundamentals (colour, layout etc)
- Knowledge of mobile design patterns (Web, iOS and or Android)
- The ability to work within a fast paced, Agile environment
- Ability and experience of working remotely (with ease)
You will work closely with the product and front-end team to tackle complex features from end users. Taking ownership of the design function you will have the ability and opportunity to present ideas to the board and stakeholders whilst also collaborating effectively.
Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive starting salary (£25,000 - £35,000) depending on experience/skills
- Above average holiday offering
- Remote working post COVID19 (flexible office/home blend)
- Very Flexible working culture
- Progression and training opportunities
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- New work equipment of your choice (Mac or Laptop)
Plus, so much more like a modern open planned working environment & potential for international travel … Please note - Remote onboarding will be adhered to whilst in the current pandemic.
IntaPeople are representing this client as a recruitment partner so for more information regarding the role please call Nathan Handley on 0292 1677 18. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com