Digital Product Manager
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a Product Management role with a progression plan in place? We’re helping a Cardiff based tech client scale up their team with a Product Manager; they’re a late-stage start-up with financial backing from a large corporation, so you’ll have the best of both worlds – an exciting, fast paced environment and financial/job security.
- You will have been working as a Product Manager for a few years in the digital field with experience of multiple product launches, now you’re ready for a role where you can take the next step in your career and work your way up to Principal Product Manager
- You’ll have a wealth of product knowledge and really understand what the need is for Agile
- This role involves liaising with senior board members so you will need to be strong willed and be able to communicate effective and clearly to stakeholders of all levels
About the role:
- The product is already established so the focus of this role is on the delivery. If you have end to end experience; that’s great, but we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to take over the product and take it to market.
- Additionally, you will need to understand how to push it through multiple channels as well as managing a couple of streams at once with different priorities
- The team are Agile focused and work in Scrum Teams with daily stand ups and retrospective planning; you will need to adapt to a Lean way of working.
About the background required:
- You will need to hit the road running so you will need around 5 years’ experience in a Product Management role specifically in the Digital realm.
- There is an emphasis on Agile in this company so an understanding of working in Agile or relevant qualifications are a real bonus.
- We are looking for someone who likes to provide solutions to a problem, a strong communicator who gets satisfaction from seeing an idea turn into a reality
‘Apply Now’ for a confidential chat
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com