Salary: Please contact us
Struggling to find a Software Engineering role with interesting challenges where you can make a difference? We are working exclusively with a Caerphilly based MedTech dedicated to creating innovative, new technologies in social prescribing and remote diagnostics. Their cloud based platform is saving time and money by offering quick, accurate diagnosis that can all be completed remotely.
· You’ll be a creative and dedicated Software Developer who wants to join a healthcare application development team.
· Previous experience of working within the healthcare industry is an advantage but not essential
· You’ll have commercial experience of AWS and developing APIs in a Microsoft Tech stack
About the role…
- The main aspect of the role is to help create the product vision / strategy and translate this into robust software for their software applications, databases, integration engines and websites.
- You’ll be responsible for product road maps, defining detailed technical specification of product requirements, workflows and user stories.
- You’ll make sure that software applications integrate and perform to the requirements and satisfaction of senior staff, users and clinical and technical design standards.
- You’ll support and instruct their off shore development team and communicate daily to ensure delivery of quality applications.
The technology / experience needed…
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, REST, SQL Server.
- Experience with Slack, Trello, GitHUb and BitBucket..
- AWS and experience in developing APIs
The offer flexible working, 24 days annual leave, company shares and an extra day off for your birthday (not forgetting cake for any and every occasion)
Next steps… Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com