Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
A genuinely innovative and leading manufacturer in the Bath area are actively looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be working on the development of safety critical software for truly innovative products, ensuring compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements. Joining a small but dynamic team, this will be a varied role and offer plenty of opportunities to develop, be creative and grow within the company.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company.
- Software design from the architectural level to the unit level
- Software development, maintenance and coding using C/C++ (potentially other languages)
- Software integration and test (from unit level upwards)
- Hardware and software integration
- Building quality into software utilising methods such as static analysis, design reviews, unit testing, code reviews etc.
- Working to safety critical standards and guidelines
- Prototyping to support product R&D
- Process/development improvements activities
- Strong embedded C/C++
- Hardware and software integration experience/knowledge
- Comfortable with use of debuggers, oscilloscopes, serial data analysers etc. with embedded software
- Familiar with use of version control tools, software configuration management and build control
- Exposure to/experience with safety critical software development
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org