Test and Configuration Analyst
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a Test role where you will have the opportunity to progress within your career within a reputable company? We’re helping our client in Swansea expand the technical team with a Test & Configuration Analyst.
The scope of the role is to develop and execute test plans and scripts from defined business processes, functional and business requirements, ensuring a structured and professional testing process and that all testing is reviewed against and implemented to agreed acceptance criteria and business requirement.
- You’ll be a strong communicator with experience in liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- We’re looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills with the ability to explain technical terms to non-technical peers.
- You’ll be resilient, innovative and able to prioritise work and support multiple varied testing requirements
About the role:
- You will execute test scripts as per defined test strategies ensuring the quality of software, reporting and process implementations and thereby minimize the cost of re-work
- The role involves supporting, contributing and executing the Test Team’s strategy in order to minimize the cost of implementation and develop a suite of repeatable regression testing scripts that can be applied at industry or product level
- You will be accountable for reporting testing progress and delivering within the agreed deadlines and contributing to the development and achievement of the Test Team. You will configure test and live systems based on Business requirements to ensure expedient and continued delivery.
- This role will act as the Test and support contact for the business with respect to project’s system test requirements and deliverable and will work with development, project teams and external parties to deliver the agreed acceptance testing criteria ensuring that system and acceptance testing is performed to the agreed business and operational requirements.
The experience required
- ISEB /ISTBQ Intermediate Certificate
- Experience of working in a project team function, ideally within in an Insurance environment
- Knowledge of Insurance services products – Policy and Claims etc.
- Knowledge and experience of testing to financial and Insurance services regulations
- Experience of System and Acceptance Testing in a highly regulated industry - Desirable
- Moderate understanding of software development principles
- Familiar with the structures and methods used to manage projects (Prince / Agile)
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Performance Bonus Scheme up to 20%
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on email@example.com
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org