C++ Software Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Are you looking for your next step in your career working on national security measures? We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to assist our well-established client in Nottingham. The role will be on a hybrid basis, so you must be conformable commuting to the office.
About the company and role:
The client is a monopoly in the Defence and Security market, they have been running since the 90s. They develop secure information exchange solutions have been deployed across the globe in 90+ countries. They have built a global reputation for their success as well as their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
To design and complete projects of a varied scope and complexity within a allotted time frame.
- 3 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or similar.
- C++and Linux. and OOAD skills.
- Secure programming techniques.
- Good understanding of Internet standards and protocols.
Desirable, but not essential experience:
- C++11 standard (and onwards).
- Boost libraries, preferably asio.
- Scripting Language (e.g Python or Bash)
- SE Linux.
- UML Modelling.
- Unit Testing.
- Continuous Integration.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS.
- Low level Network programming
· You will be someone with a passion for technologies, an understanding of Cyber Security. You will have a SC clearance or be willing to undergo one
· 25 days holiday
· Company pensions scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Flexible holidays
· Life assurance
· Apply now or email Katie for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com