Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Would you like to be part of a team that takes a product from design and all the way through to final manufacture? We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design/Development Engineer who will be responsible for leading the conception, design and development of high-tech products through initial concept design, engineering analysis, prototyping, risk assessment and evaluation to release.
As a team of engineers this company have designed and developed some of the most highly advanced products within their sector, taking a concept through to design you will have experience of designing innovative products using a range of materials from plastics to metals and small intrinsic components.
You will work with teams of mechanical, electronic and software usually on one main project per period but sometimes multiple work streams at once. In this role it is likely you will have supervisory experience for a small team of less experienced engineers, this could be a great stepping stone for experience engineers looking to move into management.
As an engineer they will be looking for someone with design, development, and experience of working on prototypes an excellent CAD user and a problem solver, a degree is desirable as is experience of working on regulated equipment.
As a business they offer a great benefits package, career development and the chance to work on next generation products.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Design/Development Engineer looking to work on truly innovative products within a great working environment, please get in touch to discuss further!
- Experienced Mechanical Design/Development Engineer
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering, Product Design etc.)
- CAD proficiency (ideally SolidWorks)
- Excellent technical engineering and problem solving skills
- Experience designing and developing complex and intricate electromechanical components and products
- Ideally experience within a highly regulated industry (aerospace, automotive, medical etc.)
- Supervisory/Managerial experience would be highly beneficial
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org