Java Software Engineering Team Lead
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople is working with an established but scalable client based in Swansea who are UK leaders within the insurance sector. We are actively seeking a motivated Senior Software Engineer to compliment the ever-growing engineering function.
You’ll be joining them during this exciting time as they are building a scalable and secure platform that is and will be used worldwide.
The company’s technology estate is fairly large and covers a range of technologies, but this role will be focussed on Java. You’ll be joining a talented and well-established team and will contribute to the development and maintenance of the ever-growing product.
- Have excellent knowledge of Java (inc Spring Boot)
- Previous experience with implementing RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of CI/CD concepts with Jenkins and DevOps Azure
- Have knowledge of Docker or other containers
- Be experienced with API Design
- Ability to write clean, reliable and well-designed code
- Previous experience of mentoring junior developers
- Previous experience of working in Agile Environment
Joining this fast-growing team, you will communicate effectively across the technology function whilst being open-minded and be comfortable in bring proactive to question and challenge new and improved solutions and ways of working.
The aim is to continue building the product and expand the offering in their industry. You’ll join a small product focussed team to ensure that projects and products are full functional and user friendly. If you have experience with other technologies such as AWS/Terraform/Docker and Kubernetes this will come as a bonus otherwise you can be prepared to learn and upskill in these areas.
What’s on offer for you:
- A very attractive starting salary of £40,000 - £50,000 with a 12% Bonus
- Progression potential to a more expansive management role
- Salary progression
- Life, Medical and Health Insurance scheme
Plus, so much more like modern offices, company days/nights out and conferences …. (when safe to do so of course)
For more information or a completely confidential chat please call David Enright on 02920 252 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We offer candidate referral rewards for any successful candidates hired via the referral platform.
Get in touch:email@example.com