Test And Laboratory Technician
Salary: Please contact us
A highly innovative engineering team in Warwickshire are actively looking for a Test & Laboratory Technician to join their team. Working on highly innovative and genuinely revolutionary products, you will take responsibility for performing engineering tests and contribute to the overall running of the laboratory and workshop.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package within a collaborative and friendly team.
- You’ll be comfortable within and have experience in an engineering lab environment
- You’ll be able to demonstrate how you’ve used data-loggers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters and thermometer
- You’ll be organised in monitoring your surroundings and ensuring laboratory equipment functions to satisfactorily standards
About the role:
You will regularly perform to an excellence standard whilst working within written test specifications. You will keep maintenance of a training record and spend your time testing new machine features, machine reliability, machine trial preparation, machine field support, commissioning, verification, and validation, all in a timely manner.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in an electronics test and reliability environment
- HND in a relevant Science or Engineering subject (or relevant experience)
- Experience adherence to a Quality Management System
- Be able to run and provide test and experiment reports to an agreed schedule/on demand
- Have experience of calibration process for tools and instrumentation
- Be Microsoft Office skilled, and be open to use of additional computer applications
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Be self-driven/team player skills
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com